Move Europe Forward
Welcome to the website of the Alliance of European Liberals and Democrats in the European Parliament. Our parliamentary group is composed of the Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe Party and the European Democratic Party. We are united in our mission to change Europe into a place that people can be proud of again.
Change is necessary. We must fight for reform, but not let it be destroyed. The reality is if the EU didn't exist, we would have to create it. Because no single country can respond to climate change, international terrorism and ensure that globalisation delivers for everyone.
The EU should once again become a projection of our shared values: the defense of liberal democracy, fundamental rights and a European identity.
But this means that we must dare to make choices and give the Union the tools it needs to be effective. We need a joint European capacity to defend our liberty and wellbeing.
Only if we choose to address Europe’s flaws and reform it, the EU will again be a driving force for new jobs, security and prosperity.
Let's not throw it all away, but move Europe forward. Join our fight for another Europe.
Our Members of the European Parliament
Sophia in 't VELD
Izaskun BILBAO BARANDICA
Back to our Parliamentarians
Country: Denmark Party: Venstre, Danmarks Liberale Parti (Head of Delegation) Email: email@example.com
- European Parliament (Member)
- ALDE Presidency
- ALDE Bureau
- ALDE Head of Delegation
- Delegation for relations with the countries of Southeast Asia and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) (Member)
- Delegation for relations with the United States (Substitute)
Brussels :European Parliament Building: Altiero Spinelli Office: 08H254 60, rue Wiertz / Wiertzstraat 60 B-1047 / Brussel Bruxelles Tel: 0032 2 28 45766 Fax: 0032 2 28 49766
Strasbourg :European Parliament Building: Winston Churchill Office: M02039B Avenue du Pdt Robert Schuman F 67070 cedex Strasbourg Tel: 0033 3 88 1 75766 Fax: 0033 3 88 1 79766
- AFCO Committee on Constitutional Affairs
- AFET Committee on Foreign Affairs
- AGRI Committee on Agriculture and Rural Development
- BUDG Committee on Budgets
- CONT Committee on Budgetary Control
- CULT Committee on Culture and Education
- DEVE Committee on Development
- DROI Subcommittee on Human Rights
- ECON Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs
- EMPL Committee on Employment and Social Affairs
- ENVI Committee on the Environment, Public Health and Food Safety
- FEMM Committee on Women's Rights and Gender Equality
- IMCO Committee on the Internal Market and Consumer Protection
- INTA Committee on International Trade
- ITRE Committee on Industry, Research and Energy
- JURI Committee on Legal Affairs
- LIBE Committee on Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs
- PECH Committee on Fisheries
- PETI Committee on Petitions
- REGI Committee on Regional Development
- SEDE Subcommittee on Security and Defence
- TAX3 Special committee on financial crimes, tax evasion and tax avoidance
- TRAN Committee on Transport and Tourism